Rise and Sing offers music enrichment classes for daycares, preschools, kindergartens, and special education classrooms. Amy is available to teach weekly classes or to provide one-time fun and educational events.
- Program will be designed to meet the specific needs of your facility and students.
- Music activities include singing, finger plays and rhymes, instrument playing, movement to music, parachute games, puppets, rhythm activities, and musical story time.
- Music program can follow school curriculum and support learning of academic skills such as colors, shapes, counting, animals, letter recognition, rhyming, opposites, etc.
- Musical concepts such as dynamics (loud/quiet), steady beat, rhythm, pitch, phrasing, patterns, instrumentation, etc. will be taught through fun, age-appropriate activities.
- Music activities are also designed to support social skills, such as turn-taking, sharing, cooperation, attention, following directions, listening skills, etc.
Amy is currently teaching at:
St. George’s Preschool – La Canada
Valley Vista Preschool – Montrose
Auntie A’s Preschool – La Crescenta
Contact Amy today to learn more about how your school can benefit from the wonderful sounds of Rise and Sing!